The best inspirational quotes of the all time!
I have always found that it is fun to read quotes that are meant to inspire. I’m not sure that they really inspire, but they can make you say “Hmm.” Sometimes I read a quote and I think that truer words have never been spoken. The following quotes fall into that category.
I hope that you find them as interesting and uplifting as I do.
I may include a few of my thoughts after some of these quotes. Not that I can add anything to them, but they might have some meaning to me that I’d like to share. I’ll put them in parentheses so you can skip them if you wish!
1. “Quality questions create a quality life. Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.” – Anthony Robbins
(Get better answers, have better conversations.)
2. “If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.” – Dhirubhai Ambani
(This is the fate of way too many people. Being a hired hand is not the safe thing to do anymore.)
3. “He has achieved success who has lived well, laughed often, and loved much.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
4. “The number one skill in life is not giving up.” – Bryant McGill
5. “Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because they want to do it.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
(Ike was brilliant!)
6. “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.” – Amelia Earhart
(Amelia seems to know about paralysis by analysis.)
7. “An unexamined life is not worth living.” – Socrates
(Do you know why you do the things that you do?)
8. “The best revenge is massive success.” – Frank Sinatra
9. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
(This sentiment goes for other things as well. If that voice inside tells you that you can’t do anything, then do it!)
10. “When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.” – Erma Bombeck
11. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addair
12. “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” – John Lennon
13. “It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings.” – Ann Landers
14. “If you want your children to turn out well, spend twice as much time with them, and half as much money.” – Abigail Van Buren
15. “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.” – Beverly Sills
(What do you really have to lose by trying?)
16. “Do or do not. There is no try.” – Yoda
(Yes, I’m a Star Wars fan!)
17. “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.” – Stephen Covey
(Read that one again and again. Now you can never blame your circumstances for something that you decided to do or not do.)
18. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
(Business is all about planting seeds and finding out what grows.)
19. “Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail.” – Charles Kettering
(What would you be willing to do if you new you couldn’t fail?)
20. “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napoleon Hill
21. “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb
22. “Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso
Take action and let the chips fall where they may.)
23. “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” – Steve Jobs
(Innovators rise to the top. Followers usual fall behind.)
24. “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” – Ray Goforth
(I call these people your warm market.)
25. “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” – Henry David Thoreau
(You see, truer words have never been spoken!)
I hope my comments weren’t too annoying! I think these quotes are some of the best I’ve ever read. I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did!
Please share this article with your downline! It might help them!
If you liked this article called, 25 More Inspirational Quotes For Network Marketers, please Like it below for Facebook and be part of the conversation by leaving a comment below.
There is also code in the box below, if you want to link to this article. Just copy and paste it onto your blog or site. Thank you!
Link to this post using the following HTML: