JtTq5mNeH-xH4cMgagwwes9lTAE

Who can succeed in network marketing?

Success in network marketing

can everyone be a network marketing success

 

Can anyone succeed?

 

There are a select few, percentage wise, that have succeeded in their network marketing company. It’s usually less than 1% of the current, active distributors who have reached the top levels of any network marketing company’s pay plan. Did you notice that I said “top levels” of the pay plan? You can usually add up the percentages of people who have made it to the top 3 or 4 levels and it is still less than 1%. We can see that some people do succeed in network marketing.

 

Can everyone succeed?

 

The operative word in that question is “can.” “Can,” in this instance, seems to mean, “is it possible” for everyone to succeed? In theory, I would say yes, it is possible that everyone could succeed, in network marketing. Since we are living in the real world and not in a theoretical world, I’d say absolutely not.

 

Who can succeed in network marketing? Well, first you’d have to be a network marketer. I would hazard a guess that less than 10% of the adult population is an active network marketer. That leaves 90% that will never succeed.

 

I define success in network marketing as someone who has reached the top level of their company’s pay plan. I know that there a lot of people who would define success in other terms. There are those distributors that just want to make new friends and success to them has nothing to do with making a lot of money. There are some distributors who join just to get a discount on their company’s products. Then there are some distributors who just want a part time or supplemental income. They will be happy making $500.00 per month.

 

50 percent of network marketers

 

To everyone that had these things as goals and achieved them, my hat’s off to you! Success in any kind of business is difficult. This shows that there are some people who do find success, in network marketing. There are the 1% who reached the top levels and those that had more modest goals. I wouldn’t think that the percentage of people who join for those more modest reason wouldn’t be 50%, but let’s say that it is 50%. That would be 51% who found success.

 

What about the other 49%?

 

I suppose that they are the people who joined their network marketing company to make a lot of money.

 

Well, they probably won’t ever find the success that they want. More than likely, they will quit the business. Which is probably a good thing, because some other network marketer, who is way smarter than me, will be able to say, “You see. They didn’t fail. They quit.”

 

To the other 49%, I would urge you to get yourself into profit as quickly as you can! This will, literally, buy you the time you need to continue to run your business, in order to find success.

 

profits in network marketing

 

Conversely …

 

Can everyone succeed in network marketing?

 

Yes, if they know what to do and are willing to do it! Success is fairly simple. If you are able to show your company’s business plan to 1,000 to 1,500 people, who have indicated that they have an interest in either owning their own business or they have a need to make more money, then you can succeed.

 

If you show the plan 1 time per day, 5 time per week, for 5 years or if you show the plan 1 time per day, 6 times per week, for 5 years, you will fall into that range. Does this guarantee success? No, but I would bet that you’d be a lot closer than you are right now.

 

It’s pretty simple, but not that easy.

 

Please share this article with your downline! It might help them!

 

If you liked this article called, Who can succeed in network marketing?, please Like it below for Facebook and be part of the conversation by leaving a comment below.

 

There is also code in the box below, if you want to link to this article. Just copy and paste it onto your blog or site. Thank you!

 

Images: freedigitalphotos.net

(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)

Link to this post using the following HTML:


Leave a Reply